DELIVERY TIMES/ PACKAGING/ TRANSACTIONS
- Any times specified by us for delivery of the Goods are an estimate only and time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
- SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT shall not be liable to the Customer as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event (“Force Majeure Event” means any event outside the reasonable control of either party affecting its ability to perform any of its obligations (other than payment) under the Contract including act of God, fire, flood, lightning, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction war, revolution, act of terrorism, riot or civil commotion, strikes, locks outs and industrial action, failure of supplies of power, fuel, transport, equipment, raw materials or other goods or services). If the Force Majeure Event prevents us from providing any of the Order for more than two (2) Weeks, we shall, without limiting our other rights or remedies, have the right to cancel the order immediately notifying the Customer with Cancellation Email.
- Customs, Duties, VAT, Clearance Fees or any other Fees are the Customer’s responsibility not ours
- (“Agreed Period“) is used to describe time for making the order ready and dispatch it and delivery. All are estimated dates
- We shall be entitled at our discretion to make delivery of the Goods by instalments and to invoice the Customer fully for the whole order. Any delay in delivery or Defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
- If the Supplier delivers up to and including 50% more or less than the quantity of items ordered the Customer may not reject them and in such event the Customer shall pay the actual quantity delivered.
- Delivery to EU countries could take up to 4 Weeks. Customs Checking is out of our hands and the delivery company’s hands: PLEASE, DO NOT EXPECT US TO BE ABLE TO HELP IN THAT
- World-wide delivery is not set AT ALL. All dates are estimated dates not ACTUAL due to many facts: Customs, Climate Disturbances, unforeseen Circumstances…etc
II. PACKAGING/ SHIPPING
- The Goods shall be dispatched from our premises to the address provided on order. If intending to change the order, we need to be notified by email used in ordering with the alternative address. Please, check your time and date of availability in addition to the delivery address before checking out and Paying. The time of Delivery shall be the time the delivery company notifies the Customer that the Goods are going to be delivered on date and time they set, not us, and the customer should make sure that someone authorized to receive the delivery.
- The method of packaging and the packaging materials used shall be determined by us in our absolute discretion.
- Any item delivered by mistake and not in the order shall remain the property of SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT and shall be returned by the Customer to our address without delay and we shall repay the return postage.
- The Customer shall be responsible for additional costs for express shipping that are not agreed on when ordering.
- In case of deliveries into other EU member states, the Customer is obliged to support us with any reasonable assistance in order deliver the order. If the Customer does not comply with the aforesaid cooperation obligation, the Customer shall be liable for any damages resulting thereof, especially shall compensate any value added tax (VAT) imposed on us.
- The Customer shall pay all invoices in full and cleared funds without any deduction, or withholding, unless otherwise agreed. Time for payment shall be of the essence.
- All payments shall be in the currency as agreed upon between the Customer and the SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT by electronic transfer to the Supplier’s bank account or any Payment Method used to pay the order
- The Customer shall make all payments due under the Contract without any deduction whether by way of set-off, withholding, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Customer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT to the Customer.
- If any sum due from the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT under the Contract or any other contract is not paid on or before the due date for payment then all sums then owing by the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT shall become due and payable immediately and, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier shall be entitled to:
(a) cancel or suspend its performance of the Contract or any Order including suspending deliveries of the Goods and suspending delivery of any other goods to the Customer until arrangements as to payment or credit have been established which are satisfactory to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT;
(b) appropriate any payment made by the Customer to such Goods (or any goods supplied under any other contract between the Customer and SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT) as the Supplier may think fit;
(c) require the Customer to pay for Goods prior to their collection from SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT place of business; and
(d) charge the Customer:
(i) the cost of obtaining judgement or payment to include all reasonable professional costs (including legal fees) and other costs of issuing proceedings or otherwise pursuing a debt recovery procedure.
- All payments payable by the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT under these Conditions will become due immediately on its termination.
- Payment by Bank Transfer: International Customers placing orders should know that both banks, our bank and their bank, impose fees on International Money Transfers. These payments should be paid by the customer and no fees to be deducted from the order total amount, otherwise, we have all the rights to : Cancel the order and he/she has to arrange for their payment to be collected and we are not responsible for that; Hold the order and the payment till the rest of the order money be paid.
- Exchange Rate: we use our exchange rate provided by our bank as they will deposit the money in our account using their rates not rates obtained from Google or ANY SEARCH ENGINES or Exchange App.’s. To pay by your currency, please, check the currency to yours favourite currency by selecting it either from the top of the Home Page or located in the Shop Page on the lift side column
IV. DELAYS AND CUSTOMS
BREXIT , EU & International Shipping : Customs and Tariffs
All our EU Customers: due to BREXIT, EU countries started imposing Customs and Tariff on GOODS coming from the UK and visa-versa. Please, put that in mind when ordering as we are not responsible for any customs clearance or Tariff Paying. To place an order, customers need to accept the delay condition when checkout. Also, International Customers, please, bear in mind that may be your country impose Customs on Import. We have no business with any of these issues or matters. The period of delay could be from 1 day to 30 Business days. This delay is unforeseen and no one can predict the time frame. The delays are due to many factors: Congestions in Airports, Customs, Receiving country procedure, and many other factors which we or the shipping company can not control. We ask our customers to be patient and not to rush delivery. Any customer would like to have a business with us should accept this condition regardless of any preferences or wishes from his side: this article is required and necessary for better business relation. Thanks for understanding and your business. Jazakum Allah Khairan.
V. MISSED AND RETURNED PARCELS
- EU Customers: Any parcel returned to us now we get charged for that and this will be deducted from the order total price.
- It is the customer’s responsibility is to keep an eye on tracking and to call the delivery courier in their countries in case of missed delivery.
- If missed and returned to us, this means that it is the customer’s mistake which we are not responsible for at all, and by any means. Shipping and Returning Fees will be deducted
- Rest of the World: Returning any parcel due to wrong address or Missed Delivery will lead to deducting the Return and Shipping Fees from the order price
Standard VAT Rates
Reduced VAT Rates
|VAT rate in Austria||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||10% , 13% , 19%|
|VAT rate Belgium||The standard VAT rate is 21%.||12%, 6% From May 8, 2021, to September 30, 2021, the VAT rate on restaurant and catering services (including the delivery of certain alcoholic beverages) has been reduced to 6%.|
|VAT rate Bulgaria||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||9%|
|VAT rate Croatia||The standard VAT rate is 25%.||13%, 5%|
|VAT rate in Cyprus||The standard VAT rate is 19%.||5%, 9%|
|VAT rate in Czech Republic||The standard VAT rate is 21%.||15% , 10%|
|VAT rate in Denmark||The standard VAT rate is 25%.||There are certain services that are exempt from VAT such as health and social care; education; cultural activities and more.|
|VAT rate in Estonia||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||9%.|
|VAT rate in Finland||The standard VAT rate is 24%||14%, 10%|
|VAT rate in France||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||5.5%, 2.1% applies to major medicines, newspapers, and online news services|
|VAT rate in Germany||The standard VAT rate is 19%||7% Farmers benefit from a reduced rate of 5.5%|
|VAT rate in Greece||The standard VAT rate is 24%||13%|
|VAT rate in Hungary||The standard VAT rate is 27%.||5% , 12%, 7%, 18%|
|VAT rate in Ireland||The standard VAT rate is 23%.||13.5%, 4.8%, 9%|
|VAT rate in Italy||The standard VAT rate is 22%||4%, 5%, 10%|
|VAT rate in Latvia||The standard VAT rate is 21%.||12%, From January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2023, the VAT rate on certain fruits and vegetables has been reduced from the standard rate (21%) to 5%.|
|VAT rate in Lithuania||The standard VAT rate is 21%.||9%, 5%|
|VAT rate in Luxembourg||The standard VAT rate is 17%||14%, 3%, 8%|
|VAT rate in Malta||The standard VAT rate is 18%.||5%, 7%|
|VAT rate in Monaco||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||5.5%, 10%, 2.1%|
|VAT rate in The Netherlands||The standard VAT rate is 21%||9%|
|VAT rate in Poland||The standard VAT rate is 23%.||8%, 5%|
|VAT rate in Portugal||The standard VAT rate is 23%||6%, 13%|
|VAT rate in Romania||The standard VAT rate is 19%.||9%, 5%|
|VAT rate in Slovakia||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||10%, 6%|
|VAT rate in Slovenia||The standard VAT rate is 22%.||9.5%, 5%|
|VAT rate in Spain||The standard VAT rate is 21%||10%, 4%|
|VAT rate in Sweden||The standard VAT rate is 25%.||12%, 6%|
|VAT rate in the UK||The standard VAT rate is 20%.||5%|