Important Issues: General Certificate of Education A-Level/A2 CORE
The GCE A2 Course Book Set
Based on the requirement of the latest Edexcel advanced level A2, this set of book is the first of its kind, written especially for the Arabic A2 course. The A2 course books set contains books for the texts (literary option). Each of these books contains text, summaries, explanation, analysis, and criticism, in addition to brief advice on studying and how to plan your essay writing.
Important Issues, Arabic GCE (A-level) / A2 Core Contains the requirement of the compulsory part of the final A-level, or A2, year.
- Outline of Edexcel’s Arabic A2 specification.
- Covers the TOPIC AREAS of the Edexcel specification in 23 USER-FRIENDLY ARTICLES.
- New VOCABULARY, WITH ENGLISH MEANINGS, introduced in every topic.
- Uses a broad VARIETY OF TEACHING METHODS: descriptive texts, news items, etc.
- EXERCISES throughout, with ANSWERS.
- ENGLISH-TO-ARABIC TRANSLATING explained through language comparison and step-by-step translation, with many examples.
- Detailed advice, with examples, on punctuation and style.
- ALL INTRODUCTIONS, TEACHING TEXTS AND EXPLANATIONS ARE IN ENGLISH to ensure immediate and comprehensive understanding by the students.